Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yoga

Last year about this time Sean and I began attending yoga at River Garden Yoga Center in St. Paul.  It was a great opportunity to relax, focus, improve strength and flexibility, and, for me, concentrate on something other than my dissertation for 90 minutes twice a week.  I have been working out on a regular basis since moving to Merced, but realized I was missing yoga.  After asking around a bit, I found out that Holistic Xchange, where Sean goes for chiropractic care, has a great Hatha yoga class on Tuesday evenings taught by a Physics lecturer from UC Merced.  I tried the class for the first time last night and really enjoyed it.  I always feel more flexible, relaxed, and taller when I leave yoga class.  It will be great to have it back in my weekly routine.

Holistic Xchange
561 West 18th Street
Merced, CA 95340
209-726-9762
customerservice@holisticxchange.com

Class Calendar; Includes yoga, Capoeira, belly dance, and more

No comments:

Post a Comment